See more details about Monospring anti-vibration
Height: 73 mm
- n° 1 spring in harmonic steel UNI EN 10270-1 SH with surface protected by cataphoretic treatment.
- n° 2 steel plates thick 4mm. Each plate containing the spring, the base plate is furnished with 4 holes: 2 for the insertion of the braces “spring locking” and 2 holes for the anchorage to the floor, the upper plate is furnished with 2 holes for the braces of the “spring locking”. This system of spring locking is used to avoid the suspended machine from swinging when it is moved. The spring is locked to the containing body by appropriated disks and compass M8.
- 2 screws with toothed nuts and washers in zinc-plated steel to block the spring elasticity .
- 2 gaskets antioil elastomer applied on the two plates permits to the mount to stand for friction, and reduce the transmission of the high frequencies.
- Dusty epoxy painting for the springs as our RAL schedule.
- Jack available in stainless steel or steel coated with zinc AISI 304, it is recommended to gauge the machine.