- Springs in harmonic steel UNI EN 10270-1 SH with surface protected by cataphoretic treatment.
- 2 plates containing the springs, made by 5 mm thick steel plates, galvanized according to UNI ISO 2081 Fe/Zn 12c1AWhite and coated in thermoplastic elastomer with high resistance to tearing, atmospheric aging, ozone, detergents, UV rays and temperatures from -45°C to + 110°C.
- The surface of the plates has slip-proof, flexible embossing which allow the charged anti-vibration mount to stand by friction and at the same time reduce the transmission of noise.
- Painting of the spring with thermosetting polyester powder, according to our RAL chart;
- Jack in galvanized steel or in STAINLESS STEEL AISI 316, to facilitate the registration of the machine level;
- Reduced and normal jack holder plate in galvanized steel or STAINLESS STEEL AISI 316
- to distribute the load on the springs.
Discover our kit service for our multi-spring anti-vibration mounts.