- The innovative Soleco BELL mounts is made up of two metal parts, which can be supplied in galvanized steel or AISI 316 STAINLESS STEEL and an elastic body in natural rubber, available in 3 hardnesses that can withstand temperatures between -25° C and +90° C.
- Therefore, there is no longer any vulcanization between the components and this gives us the opportunity to CUSTOMIZE each anti-vibration mount and have it ready for delivery within a few days.
- For particular sectors such as OFFSHORE, SANITARY, FOOD, we recommend the use of AISI 316 stainless steel in combination with the elastic body in THERMOPLASTIC ELASTOMER that is ideal for use temperatures from -45° C to +110° C for 45 and 70 ShA and from -55° C to +135° C for 60 ShA.
- All Soleco BELL antivibration mounts are equipped with an ANTI-TEAR BUSH that prevents overturning and for this reason they are suitable for the OFFSHORE sector.
- In addition, the bearing positioned above the anti-vibration device identifies the hardness of the elastic body based on the colour: BEIGE – 45 ShA, RED – 60 ShA and BLACK – 70 ShA.
- Soleco BELL mounts have been tested at the Politecnico di Milano and have successfully met all the requirements, guaranteeing the highest standards of quality. (download the Certificates)
- Soleco BELL mounts are protected by PATENT in ITALY and ABROAD.